What happened in 2018?
- Recorded and released More Tales of Mystery & Imagination from The Crypt of The Black Cat (Opus 4) supported by seven (!) singles.
- Remastered and released (well, sort of…) Henderson supported by three singles.
- Performed two live gigs to support album launches.
- Filmed a proper video promo clip – to be released in January 2018 for (“On The Floor“)
- Worked on three new songs for an EP in early 2018 with drummer Emily Dolan.
- EP release (see above) – likely top have 5 songs (3 with Emily, one hangover from Opus 4 and maybe an acoustic track)
- Two gigs tbd at The Bicycle Works in Missoula
- Gig at Montana Distillery on February 22
- Release of “Henderson & The Black Cat” – full length album with artwork by the magnificent David Jesus Vignolli.